SLAPNATION CONTRACT RIDER
1. To insure an uninterrupted performance to due to electrical issues. The band needs (5) separate 20 amp 110 watt circuits or a 60 amp 220 watt circuit with a suitable connector (prior arrangements need to be made). If a generator is needed please make sure it is rated at least 20KW and comes with at least a 50 foot spider box.
2. If Purchaser requires staging for event, SLAPNATION requires a minimum performance stage with dimensions of 16 feet deep by 24 feet wide. Please leave at least 5 feet from the front of the stage to make sure there is room for speakers and lighting.
3. The Band needs access to the venue no less than four (4) hours prior to the start of the event. Failure to do so could delay the start time of the event.
4. Purchaser to provide a dressing area for the band that will accommodate twelve (12) people.
5. Purchaser to provide a hot meal, ice, water, iced tea or soft drinks to accommodate twelve (12) people. Chicken, pizza or food from the buffet provided for the guests. If hot food cannot be provided a Subs or a deli tray with condiments are acceptable.
6. If the Purchaser is having an outdoor event, the band requires a tent to cover the stage. Stage should also be able to have sides attached to prevent and rain from coming in should inclement weather pop up unexpectedly.